- Bible stories
- Bible activities and worksheets
- Singing Bible songs.
- Learning shapes, colors, numerals to twenty and number value to twenty.
- Phonics – Recognizing letters names, sounds, in print, and how to write them
- Reading readiness skills, listening, recall, and sequence, rhyming words, thinking skills.)
- Following directions – gradually increasing number of directions in sequence.
Social Skills Development
- Getting along with others, cooperating, sharing, playing and working together
- Learning to ask for forgiveness and to forgive when asked
- Cooperating in a structured environment
- Showing respect for the rights and property of others
- Being accountable for actions and obedience to those in authority
- Transitioning from one activity to another
- Participating in group activities
- Putting things away when finished working or playing
- Taking care of personal needs (bathroom, outer clothing)
- Being responsible for papers, folder and backpack.
- Communication Skills
- Sharing during Show and Tell and the Mystery Bag time
- Answer questions after when asked
- Participating in group discussions during lessons
- Free play in activity centers
- Music, movement activities, finger plays and poems
- Birthday celebrations.
- Holiday parties.
- Field Trips
Physical Development (small muscle and large muscle)
- Large muscle activities to develop coordination (exercises, activities, games)
- Small muscle activities (tracing, writing letters and names, cutting, gluing, coloring)
- Art activities